Your Home Away From Home!
We’re excited to offer our private, freshly redecorated two bedroom guest house for your next visit to Bethel Church. Our Emerald Acres House is located adjacent to our personal home on our working livestock ranch. If you’re looking for quiet, stand-alone accommodations just minutes from Bethel Church, this could be just what you’re looking for!
Here are the specifics:
- Only 7 miles from Bethel Church.
- Newly decorated with fresh paint and carpet.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes microwave oven & coffee maker.
- Washer/dryer, iron.
- Access to homeowner’s pool.
- Outdoor grill on the covered deck.
- Covered parking area.
- Private accommodations with pastoral views of our farm.
- Internet and local phone service.
- Television with local broadcast stations and DVD player.
- Manufactured house with two bedrooms, one with king bed, one with queen bed.
- Two full baths.
- Check-in: no earlier than 2:00 PM, check-out no later than 11:00 AM.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- $120 per night for up to 4 people, additional people at $10 each per night.
- 2-night minimum.
- Stay six consecutive nights, get the 7th night free.
- Extended stays available, please inquire about rates.
- Please add our county’s 10% transient occupancy tax to your total.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 530-549-3272
If you have any questions, please let us know! We look forward to seeing you in Redding!
Bret and Valda Christensen