May 14, 2018 – May 25, 2018
Called to long-term missions? Go well, go strong, go prepared.
Those called to the life of long-term missions need the ability to integrate a supernatural lifestyle with the practical skills of living cross culturally. This is key for success in long-term missions.
May 14-25, 2018, Bethel’s Long-Term Missions Department is hosting the annual Bethel Mission Intensive Training School–a specialized training focused on practical skills of living cross-culturally combined with the supernatural.
Living abroad can be challenging and difficult, especially in hostile environments. Bethel Mission Intensive Training School provides the skills necessary to not only survive, but thrive. Get equipped and empowered for long-term effectiveness and sustainability. Bethel Mission Intensive Training School is open to all called to long-term missions and meets the admission requirements (see below).
We Target 4 Foundational Keys
- Cross Cultural Adaptation & Lifestyle – Acquire the skills and ability to adapt and live cross culturally in another nation.
- Spiritual Atmospheres–Get tools to identify and deal with spiritual climates in difficult places.
- Building Resiliency – Self and Family Care–Learn how to thrive as a single or how to protect your family, strengthen your marriage, and give your children a positive experience.
- Build Well, Build Strong – Building and maintaining healthy relationships with nationals and team members.
- Ministering in the Religious World (Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, etc.)
- Sports Ministry
- Humanitarian Efforts (human trafficking, digging wells, medical missions, etc.)
- Community Development/Business in Missions
- Personal Safety
- Church Planting
- And more!
- Open to everyone (see admission requirements below).
- A letter of recommendation will be required from a Pastor or Spiritual Leader.
- Certificate of Completion will be given at the end of the course.
- Child care and housing will not be provided.
- There will be no sessions held over the weekend. Sessions are from 9:00am-5:00pm every day.
Applicants who have not graduated from BSSM or who are not Bethel Redding Church members, will be required to have completed Bethel.TV series “Kingdom Core Values” or read the book “Kingdom Culture” by Dann Farrelly.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
To book your stay at the Emerald Acres House for this event, go here.