June 4th, 2018 – June 8th, 2018
**Please note this is a two-step registration process. Refer to your payment receipt for step two.
Our goal is to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability and love. During the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop, couples have an opportunity through the working of Holy Spirit, to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship.
We are now accepting applications for the LAM Intensive workshop (February 12 – 16, 2018). Spaces are limited! Registration will close on February 4, 2018 at midnight (PST).
Click here to apply and register online. Your participation in this workshop will provide:
– Fresh teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
– Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
– Opportunities to practice these tools in a small group setting
– Breakthrough for struggling marriages
– Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
– Training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
For more information and testimonies, visit nothinghidden.com.
Speakers: Barry & Lori Byrne
For more information or to register for this conference, go to Bethel’s website.
To book your stay at the Emerald Acres House for this event, go here.